REFLECTOR: New Dynon Skyview EFIS

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Aug 25 18:11:15 CDT 2009

Its been a long time but  I'm pretty sure it had to do with using one of
the GP inputs for a thermal couple.  Manual said it worked but it
didn't.  I talked with one of the head sheds there(can't remember his
name) and he said it had been dropped from the schedule to insure the
next release was on time.  I got an email about a year ago from them
saying that it was now implemented and they would be happy to sell me
another unit..

I already had a Dynon unit installed and working so, *c'est la vie*

Scott