REFLECTOR: Electroair ignition

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:54:24 CDT 2009

I have one on my IO540.  No problems to report.  It takes some fooling
around to install, but doable.  Michael somebody owns the company now and he
is right there with any customer service needs.  I did have a sparkplug wire
develop a pin hole at the coupling assembly(metal collar) going to the plug,
which caused the plug to stop firing altogether.  Easy to see when it
happened.  Easy to fix once I figured out the why.  The plug wires are off
the shelf high end auto plug wires.
Terry