REFLECTOR: FW: IO-360 for sale

Guy and Jill Foreman guyjill01 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:49:04 CDT 2009

Just thouht I would pass this along to anyone that might be interested. I tried to attach some pictures, but keeps getting kicked back. There are pictures on www.barnstormers.com/experimental/velocity.

I have a Lycoming IO-360 C1E6 Engine for sale. TTSN 665 SMOH 255. Engine had a light prop strike (wood MT propeller) under no power. Crank Dials "0". Engine is 200 hp comes with everything, including Certified Lasar Electronic Ignition! Also comes with starter, alternator, prop gov, exaught, vac pump, plugs, wire harness, carbon fiber plenum, remote oil filter, quick drain, fuel injection servo, will even include MT constant speed 3 bladded propeller, (will require new blades). Full logs since new. $15,500 OBO.
Please contact offline.

Thanks,
Guy Foreman
guyjill01 at hotmail.com
219-477-5424

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.