REFLECTOR: Leaning at High DA Airports; was Re: Static RPM Question

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Aug 20 07:03:21 CDT 2009

Hi, Terry,

Ah, that's a great website. TAFs are pretty good and pretty accurate, but they always seem to forecast somewhat worse weather than they actually expect (liability thing I guess) and then the forecast improves the close to Zero Hour one gets.  It's good to have a second source to see who is 'fudging'....unless they are using the data from the same source, so both are equally 'biased'.

Chuck Jensen