REFLECTOR: Phone List (was Fuel Consumption Performance)

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Aug 13 09:12:27 CDT 2009

Kurt,

It's a nice idea around here because I'm seldom far from quality 3G phone service.  I would still encourage folks to carry the CSA listing and a roster printout from the Velocity DB with them in the aircraft as well, just like you would the AFD.  Folks that have a login can just select roster from the Members menu or go to the link below to generate a printout.

http://n44vf.velocityxl.com/scripts/roster.php

Brett
n44vf.com