REFLECTOR: FW: Advice on Obtaining a Used Continental 550N

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Wed Aug 12 07:21:23 CDT 2009

Give Gene Swoboda a call at Magnum Engines  (260-478-8050).   He has a
great shop and crew, lots of experience with experimentals and good
advice on how

To fine tune your engine and installation.   He's locate in Fort Wayne
Indiana on the airport.   He has built many engines for the local EAAers
and stands behind his work.

Bill Stockman

Senior Associate

Dayton Aerospace, Inc.