REFLECTOR: BMA EFIS preset numbers

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 15:32:55 CDT 2009

Do you know what folder all of the presets are in, I could send you the complete file if you know which one it is. I have all the files backed up on a laptop PC. The following is what my Gen 3 unit has for the floscan 231 presets:
Sensor name 0. Fuel Flow
AD        Display
151           1.80
435           5.40