REFLECTOR: Fresh air vent

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Aug 6 13:20:29 CDT 2009

Something else to think about.  My EGT and CHT wires run through my vent plenum, I assume to isolate them from other wires.  Also my headset jacks are in the plenum as well as lights for each seat.  The front 5 or so inches of the plenum is replaced by aluminum tubing which is a very convenient hand hold in turbulence.

John

Dennis Martin wrote:

  You talked me into it. I built a 4.5 ft. plenum today using a foam core to mold it.
  Looks great and will deliver lots of cool air to front and back seats. Thanks for this
  thread.