REFLECTOR: Side Sticks

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 16:17:27 CDT 2009

The side stick option was present in the latest plane they built, which was
at Oshkosh. They were very nice, and looks to be very nice option.
I talked to Ken Baker about it and he quoted about $3500 as an upgrade.
I think that is $500 more than as a kit option if buying a new kit.
(If memory serves me correctly... which it doesn't many times)

I'm not sure of the availability, since I've already put the stick in and
don't
want to change that now, I was just asking general info questions.

Jack