REFLECTOR: Side Sticks

Christopher Barber CBarber at texasattorney.net
Wed Aug 5 14:29:37 CDT 2009

A few months back the Velocity website mentioned the side sticks as a
new option/(upgrade?).  I believe at the time it was stated they would
debut at Osh and pricing/availability would be announced.

Well, a buddy sent me pix of the A/C system his company provides to
Velocity, Inc which included pictures of the side stick option installed
in the plane.

So, did the factory guys have any info up at Osh on the side sticks?  Is
it on the site and I missed it?

As must be obvious, I am very interested in the option and am still at a
place where it may still be kinda sorta easy to modify my yokes.  TIA.

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston