REFLECTOR: Fuel Consumption Performance

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:19:09 CDT 2009

Wow.  Again thanks, Scott.  I will try to find where I read (or maybe
misread) about concerns for over leaning in cruise, but for now I have some
great reading to get thru.  I think it may have come out of that "Fly the
Engine" book.  I appreciate your help.  Al, I get some 150 TAS numbers to
toss in the pot.
Terry