REFLECTOR: Electronic Ignition

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck at charter.net
Tue Aug 4 00:37:46 CDT 2009

Thank you, Jim ,Scott, Bob & Jack for your input. The last one from Jack is kind of scary,.  Jim do you run regular aviation plugs or car plugs and can you use the existing harness or do you need to get one of emags. what I am trying to accomplish is easier hot starts and smoother running at lop. I can get about 7.4 gph at 13,500 and 140 to 145 kts. it will lean into the 6.7 gph range but starts having an intermittent miss but the temps are also cooler.
Thanks again.
Jim