REFLECTOR: Moraine Airpark Sunday Funday

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Wed Apr 29 08:12:11 CDT 2009

Brett and the rest

Just a reminder, Moraine Airpark (I73 near Dayton Ohio)
is having its 53rd annual Sunday Funday Fly-in this coming Sunday (3
May) from 0800 to 1400 hrs and the forecast is looking pretty good.
The event is sponsored by the local EAA Chapter 48.

Hoping to see some Velocities from the area to join mine--people are
beginning to think I own the only Velocity in America.   This is one of
the regions largest fly-ins and with good weather we normally have 100+
aircraft attend.

Bill Stockman, Senior Associate
Dayton Aerospace

(937) 369-4799 cell