REFLECTOR: Running without prop

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 19:39:32 CDT 2009

Excellent point on the timing of the pulses Brian, I had not thought of that one. I'm sure the balancing of the engine to within 1/2 gram, and the racing fluid damper all add just a little to things as well.

Yes, research like you mentioned would be great fun. Perhaps we could get a grant of time & money.. as it seems to take lots of both.

Kurt