REFLECTOR: New Member Intro

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Apr 24 08:16:52 CDT 2009

Brian,

I think your doing a great job moderating the list and have no problem
with the current access policy.

John the MT guy or any other non builder/owner would quickly grow very
tired of the emails he or she receives from the list.   It would be as
boring as dirt.  John's first duty would be to craft a good email filter
that would delete all posts that don't have MT or propeller in the
subject line.

Quite a few of us infrequently post items of interest for sale, and I
welcome the opportunity to get some great stuff at a reduced price.  I
do think the Subject should indicate that the message contains a sale
item.  If anybody starts to regularly post adds of any kind I'm sure the
group at large post a reasonable and loud objection!

Scott