REFLECTOR: New Member Intro

Brett Ferrell Reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Apr 23 16:29:37 CDT 2009

Brian,

So, to paraphrase, you /do/ think it's within your purview to allow
anyone (access to my inbox) that you deem to add a value to the
community?  If so, do you assume the reciprocal privilege as well, to
censor anyone whom you think is /not/ a value (whether a kit
builder/owner/flyer or not)?  Have you banned a builder/owner in the
past?  I just want to be clear, because that's not the deal I thought I
signed up for.  The paperwork I got from the factory about joining for
the reflector back in 2001 clearly implied any kit/aircraft owner could
join by providing their serial number to awpi.com.  I like that
simplicity because it's not open for interpretation.

Brett