REFLECTOR: Ivo and Vesta

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 12:54:35 CDT 2009

Andy thanks for the testing encouragement.  I will let you all know how it goes.  I have test flown a number of planes and modifications on planes.  So far the first blades that came on Vesta props were like trying to fly a Clark Y wing at supersonic speeds, it don't work.  Now the blades can meet those speeds.  The airfoil is much better.
Before I install it again I will do a weight test on the MT/Vesta. I have electronic scales so it will be right for sure. When I changed it out before I did weigh them but right now I don't remember the numbers.  They may be in the log book when I test flew it the first time. I know I saw no difference in flight handling.
Dave