REFLECTOR: wheel pants

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 00:53:42 CDT 2009

Lou I have molds for a set of pants I built years ago for my Long EZ.  I took the splash off Cory Birds Symmetry(Yellow Bird) that won grand champ at OSH a few years back.  I got them when he was building the plane. I rebuilt his engine at the time I made the molds.  They are for 500.5 tire size but can be made to fit 600.6 low profile type.   They are some of the most aerodynamic pants I have ever come across.  You being near can come down to LVK and pick them up if you like. I made two sets of pant off them.  They are each two part molds.
Come to think of it they are in a box and I could ship them to you, if you like.  I can take pictures if you like as well.  Yours to use or anyone else that would like. Just pay shipping.
Dave
N32XL