REFLECTOR: New Member Intro

John Tvedte johnt at comp-sol.com
Tue Apr 21 23:00:47 CDT 2009

Initially, I thought somewhat the same thing...why a vendor... but soon thereafter, I thought...hmm...the worlds largest MT distributor...

So, I was thinking, that perhaps that would get people to comment on the issues that have been mentioned in the past.. and perhaps the worlds largest MT distributor might take interest to know what people are concerned about ... oh, things like FOD damage to their propellers, and maybe, just maybe - as the worlds largest distributor, they might get someone in Germany to listen.  Of course, the customer service issue, is likely cultural .  :)

I say - Welcome John.

John