REFLECTOR: Sans Turbo

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 21:20:41 CDT 2009

Scott,

As long as you are happy (or as close as you can get). Might be the best bet in the long run, and you certainly don't need the extra weight & heat.

Clinton built my Velocity exhaust (from my molds & flanges) as well as the ones on my Cherokee. They do FINE work ad a very reasonable price.. and they are fast!? Thanks for turning me on to them years ago!.

I still need to get up there and see your machine, but I am just out of time. I'll see what I can do though.

Keep on plugging.

?Kurt