REFLECTOR: Overhead NACA's

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 08:40:32 CDT 2009

Terry,

I am assuming that you attached the photo on you last post, I see that you do have the exhaust exiting straight up on your engine, or at least the photo shows that you have cut holes in the plenum for your exhaust. I considered doing the same also but couldn't convince myself that the fiberglass plenum would survive the heat. Are you going to wrap your exhaust or what?

Andy