REFLECTOR: ATC Question

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 11:17:40 CDT 2009

Remember when I told you that the new system that holds information was not up to date? Managed to get VELO into that system, so the electronic books that center controllers have at the sector to look up things (Like aircraft types) now recognizes a VELO as a Velocity.

Of course you can still use HXB if you like.

Kurt