REFLECTOR: 40 hour fly-off

Dave david.staten at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:34:09 CDT 2009

I would expect you to spend much of it either out over the lake, or on
the southern or northern edges of the lake.. Toele, Provo,

I am BCC'ing this to a good friend of mine who is building an RV up
there...He can get you in touch with a Velocity flyer from up there..
perhaps the same one that others are mentioning...

He also may have a heads up on hangaring your plane at one of the
smaller places around there.. I had the pleasure of getting my
taildragger endorsement up there at Skypark? or something similar.. an
airpark just north of SLC.

Good luck
Dave Staten