REFLECTOR: Bad running Franklin

Jerry Teitsma jerryteits at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 16:11:21 CDT 2009

I am still chasing the source of my difficulties with a 220 hp Franklin.
Several of you have given good suggestions and they have been explored.
Currently, we are looking at valve timing and the possibility that the gear
that drives the cam could have been mismarked or installed wrong.  In order
to chase this possibility, I need the lift and duration numbers for the
valves.  Does anyone have these numbers?  JT

Jerry Teitsma, RRC, RRO, CCCA
RCI, Inc
PO Box 796, Granby CO 80446 (USPS mail/shipping)
36 Lodgepole Ct, Granby CO 80446 (UPS/FedEx shipping)
970-887-3910 (Phone/Fax)
jerryteits at comcast.net