REFLECTOR: Flying to Bahamas

Jmbmitch33 Jmbmitch33 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 10:15:31 CDT 2009

Been to Cayman many times and that was my initial first pick but due to Cuba and other "red tape" I elected to make the Bahamas my first "over the pond" trip.  Thansks for the advise.  I noticed you said 12" numbers....is that a requirement to have numbers that big??? or does that just make it easier??  My numbers are on the outside wingtips....where did you tape 12" numbers???  on the body by the doors??  Also, what airport in Nassau did you go to??  Freeport isnt set in stone yet so we're still looking at different resorts.

Thanks
Mitch

personal email is jmbmitch33 at comcast.net if you dont want to croud up the reflector email group.