REFLECTOR: Jig to transport fuselage with spar attached

Erik Franks efranks at frugalmedia.com
Fri Apr 10 22:36:43 CDT 2009

I got the plane back to Austin perfectly from Prineville, OR. A few inches
shorter in any dimension though and it would not have worked well. The
"mother's attic" on the U-haul that overhangs the passenger area worked
great to put the winglet end of the wings with the wings against the wall.
The rest of the parts can be squirreled about here and there with the
fuselage lifted and rotated 45 degrees. Thanks for the idea about the mulch,
it worked out GREAT. The story and photos are at:
http://efranks.wordpress.com/