REFLECTOR: Housing at Sun 'N Fun

John Youngblood aqcs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 22:17:36 CDT 2009

I've rented a four bedroom house with swimming pool during the Sun '
N Fun air show week of April 20 - 26.  It's only four years old and
is located 20 minutes North of Lakeland, Florida near Davenport.  The
folks that had planned to stay with me are unable to travel to
Florida.  So, anyone interested at $25 per night, please let me
know.  I have three spare bedrooms!  I also have transportation so
can pick up at Lakeland, Tampa or Orlando airports.

John
AQCS at comcast.net