REFLECTOR: Simple Sump tank question

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 15:25:02 CDT 2009

Jack,

My older plans said the same thing that yours do. Originally, the tanks were just painted with regular epoxy. Originally built my sump before I found out about Jeffco. Then, when I did the tanks I used Jeffco in there and liked it so much I redid my sump. I cut it open, sanded everything, coated the inside with Jeffco and resealed it. I also sanded down the outside and covered it with Jeffco, since I had plenty. I like it that way & would recommend it.

Kurt