REFLECTOR: uncompleted plane for sale

Jack Hayes jetjock at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 5 14:22:04 CDT 2009

To all concerned......

    My name is Tom Hayes. My father John (Jack) Hayes passed away just over a year ago. He never finished his Veloctity project. Our family is hoping to get find someone willing to buy it and finish it. I have had an ad on the Velocity "wiki" site for some time now. I recently lowered the price also. We sold the engine to one of your members back in November, and are hoping to sell the plane and all the other things he has for it. If you know anyone who may be interested please have them contact me at my personal email address: kobi456 at msn.com if interested. I also have my email on the ad. I only check this email about once every week or two so use my email for a faster response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Hayes