REFLECTOR: ATC Question

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Apr 4 08:40:45 CDT 2009

Turbo is rebuilt with new center housing and sitting on the bench.  Oil
pump is rebuilt and reinstalled using the double thread method as
recommended by a local continental  rebuilder.  New  induction  tubes
are cut  and fitted ready to go on.

I'm in Texas right now, wiring my uncles Glastar.  He is very close to
finishing and requested help with the engine and panel wiring.  I should
have my engine back on the firewall and tested end of next week.

You gonna paint before you fly?

Scott