REFLECTOR: ATC Question

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 16:56:55 CDT 2009

Hate to tell you this Scott, but nowhere does it say you have to add all the types together. I know that it is written nowhere in the ATC stuff that you have to do that. and Renee is right, the only reference I know of is to a towered airport.

If one likes to be repetively redundant, feel free, but it is annoying and not necessarry.

Kurt
28 years ATC, tower, approach and now Center.