REFLECTOR: Velocity University - October 3-5

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Sep 26 22:40:15 CDT 2008

I am sure we can make some arrangements for Velocity Symposium 2009 in
Dallas/Addison/ Denton and Duane and Bonnie live here in Texas now anyway! -
I agree that central is better for more people to visit- it is a long flight
from the west coast to FL and back- of course it is good to be at the
factory for some show and tell, but I think Milt and company did a really
great job with the last one that was here- even had wine tasting for the
spouses.......