REFLECTOR: Velocity University Cancelled

Ken C. Baker kenb at velocityaircraft.com
Fri Sep 26 09:52:00 CDT 2008

Reflector Announcement

The Velocity University program - originally scheduled for October 3rd, 4th,
and 5th is cancelled.

Facing the news that one-week before the event, less than 20-guests
pre-registered to attend Velocity University, the organizing committee
discussed whether to continue with the program or cancel.  Considering that
many speakers and vendors were planning to travel great distances and incur
significant travel costs to come to the program - we did not feel it fair to
ask speakers to spend a significant amount of their time and resources to
address a small group of people.

Everyone is disappointed about the decision to cancel; however it is the
correct decision.  Velocity will be sending those who pre-registered some
special gifts as an expression of our thanks for your dedicated interest in
the VU program.

Velocity University 2007 was enjoyed by everyone.  I am sorry that so few
were able to attend this year's program.  The VU Class of 2008 would have
been great!

Sincerely,

Scott Baker