REFLECTOR: Velocity University - October 3-5

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Thu Sep 25 21:15:40 CDT 2008

Hi Scott,
Please don't get me wrong... I think you guys are doing a great job
and have a wonderful event.

I was just trying to come up with some ideas as to your question of "why".

We builders really do appreciate everything you guys do and all the
hard work you are putting in on these events and I do wish it to be a
great success.

I agree that there would be no way to make it such a big event anywhere else.

Again.. thanks -   :-)

Thanks,
Kevin Baker