REFLECTOR: Lord Mounts

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:09:36 CDT 2008

I am in the proccess of doing my first annual.  I have an IA watching over
my shoulder on this first go around.

Here is a pic of one of my lower lord mounts.  Both lower mounts look about
the same.

The nose is to the left as you view the pic.  You can see the "aft" rubber
donut is pulled away from the face of the engine attach flange.  The upper
mount donuts are fine.  They are both flush faced and show some compression
to the front and back contact area on the engine mouse ear.

Is this spread on the aft half of lower mounts normal?

Thanks

Terry