REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 52, Issue 11 - Alternator Belt

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:09:53 CDT 2008

Dave....

That definitely works as a back up unit, But, usually the second belt gets just as much heat on it as the first during the time it is strapped on the front of the engine.  And, after a few years of being tied down and bent tight it only works for a short time before it gives up...(personal experience)   It does however give you time to pull the prop and change the belt at you convenience...

Best... Steve