REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 52, Issue 11 - Alternator Belt

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Sat Sep 6 16:32:45 CDT 2008

I don't know what belt you are supposed to have but I just thought I'd
interject something.  You may already know this but when you do finally
find the right belt buy two of them and put them both on over the prop
hub.  The extra one can be strapped back against the engine and out of
the way so that when the original belt finally breaks you'll have a
spare right there and you won't have to take the prop off to replace it.

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG