REFLECTOR: Annual inspection

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:46:58 CDT 2008

Dear All,

I am in the throws of setting up for my annual inspection.  I am going to do
it a little early to avoid having to work in an unheated hangar in Nov.

I got a question.  For checking cylinder compress, can I just use a regular
auto compression checker tool?  I see where it says to do this with a warm
engine.  I have a few A&P school text books I hope to dig out and review
before I begin this too.  Also I have hooked up w/ a local IA to review my
work once finished, and, Ronnie, I have your checklist.  Thanks for putting
that out.

Any other good sources/suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Terry