REFLECTOR: Marathon Building Session almost over!!

mb mbuc310 at cox.net
Mon Sep 1 17:20:55 CDT 2008

Nicely done, carry on!
Matt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Khasky, Albert
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 3:02 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Marathon Building Session almost over!!

  As some of you may know, after a busy spring/summer, I took the month of August off to work on my plane...Travis Holland (The Sandman) came up to help out, and teach me the ways of the good builder! Thanks Travis I owe you big time!!!
  Anyway, we decided that if we could put our noses to the grindstone, we could do both strakes, and some custom work in one month!! Well, we will technically be closing the strakes on September 3rd, but hey...close enought right! When you get a chance, please check out my site at:

  khasky.kal-soft.com

  and let me know what you think.