REFLECTOR: Mechanical Nose Gear Doors

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 20:53:17 CDT 2008

The video is the basic idea with quite a twist. There are no springs  on the
gear strut itself and the gear doors are locked open when the gear is in
transit and locked down. This has been a project on the way-back-burner, but  with
all the interest I might need to move it up on my personal list of things  to
do. I will get the video this weekend and try to upload it. At this  point in
time this is not a "Plug and Play" part. More difficult than one  would think
it should be!
     Ken Mishler

In a message dated 10/31/2008 2:29:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,