REFLECTOR: Canard ideas

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 20:22:07 CDT 2008

I bought a cheap electric winch from Harbor freight. I hung that from the ceiling of my hangar. Then I made a set of padded, articulated legs that have a cantilever attach point for the winch hook. I slide the legs of the lifting device under the canard and?push the electric winch button. It lifts right out of the aircraft.?

Note:? I also have a nose tie down?right under the winch. Hopefully I don't forget to tie the nose down before I lift out the canard.???
I can take pics?if you like.?

?Kurt ?