REFLECTOR: Automotive Spark Plugs

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Oct 21 21:33:41 CDT 2008

I forgot to verify my plug type.

I would be wary of getting a plug with too much reach (hotter).  1/2" of
thread seems too short, so I may be throwing out the wrong number.
Also, you do not need adapters with the 14mm plug.  They go right into
existing holes/threads.

I pulled out my laptop with my inventory, and it only has the RHB32E's
on there.  I'm running the mag on the RHB32E's, and the electronic
ignition on the Bosch plugs.  I hope you can wait till Saturday.