REFLECTOR: Congrats on big order

Chuck c.harbert1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 19 18:07:18 CDT 2008

Somebody thot it might be from Columbia which might mean drug runners. I remember in the past hearing a story about some Mexicans who bought some planes for cash and then built them in MX. V's are the best plane for smuggling because of the low radar cross section (stealthy), their high load carrying capability, their speed, and long range. There are some great stories about V's being used for smuggling. They've been catching a lot of their submarines lately, so this might be their new approach.

Or on the other hand,  I know they were using unmanned V's on the MX border for surveillance, so maybe the Govt is just buying some more.