REFLECTOR: Congrats on big order

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sun Oct 19 08:32:10 CDT 2008

I hear ya guys, and you might be right.  But the release says that they
received "a Purchase Order", and then calls it a "Contract".  I'd agree
if they'd said simply 'sales' or 'agreement of intent' or something, but
these are legal terms that imply a binding agreement.  I hope that they
wouldn't throw around those terms lightly.  And Scott Baker is quoted,
not Grainger, and he has credibility with me.  The part about
development is clearly forward-looking, and not attributed to anyone.

“This 20-plane order is the culmination of six months of hard work by
the Velocity team,” said Scott Baker, president of Velocity, Inc.

Brett