REFLECTOR: Engine Cowl

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 15 22:25:31 CDT 2008

I second Al.  I used 4 plies and feel it was overkill.  My flange does go
all the way around the cowl.  I have an XL and Al has a standard.  I'm sure
the angles are different.  I also have a slightly different setup as my
NACAs continue past the firewall and create a bump (back) in the top of the
cowl.

If I were to do it again, I would use 3 plies and sleep well.

Andy