REFLECTOR: Canard Incidence

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Wed Oct 15 20:46:05 CDT 2008

Larry;

I realize you are quite a way along at this point in mounting the canard;
but you might find it useful to read over my alternative method for mounting
and aligning the canard that I wrote years ago when I did mine.

http://members.cox.net/alg3/canmt.htm

As far as lowering the bushings and filling in; construction adhesive mixed
with milled fiber is much stronger than the wood.  Also, unless your plans
are different, there are plys of triax front and back on the bulkhead which
add plenty of strength.

All the best,

Al