REFLECTOR: Split Kit

Bob Hassel bob at hassel-usa.com
Tue Oct 14 10:27:23 CDT 2008

I only found out about the split kit due to a picture that was on one of the more popular Velocity builder sites from the past Oshkosh.  There was nothing on the Velo web site.

The split kit is a great idea but it would be better if it wasn't a secret...maybe this is just in the formative stage - see if it generates interest before it becomes a full blown program of its own.  I really hope it succeeds!

Thanks and good luck on such a competitive and great idea!

Bob