REFLECTOR: 83 and 84 hardener

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:47:11 CDT 2008

I bought a pint of 83 hardener by accident 9 months ago. I don't mind using 83 hardener, I was just wondering if it would be a problem if I mix it with 84 hardener. I'm about to run out of 84 hardener in my Michael's ratio pump, and it would be a lot easier to just dump the pint of 83 hardener into the pump container instead of cleaning all of the 84 hardener out first. It seems to me that it shouldn't be a problem; I'm just asking because lots of things that I didn't think would be a problem really were a problem.

Doug Holub