REFLECTOR: Velocity Split Kit

Christopher Barber CBarber at texasattorney.net
Fri Oct 3 22:32:30 CDT 2008

Seems I read somewhere they may be offering the split kit again.  However, they stopped offering the option back in 2002.  As a matter of fact my "split" kit was delivered on Sunday June 9, 2002 and Velo, Inc announced the end of the split kit on Monday the 10th so I may have gotten the last one.  It split up the fuselage and strakes in one kit and the wings and canard in the other.  There was a $500.00 service charge in addition to more shipping charges, but it allowed me to get started while I earned the rest of the cash for purchase.

All the best,

Chris Barber
Houston