REFLECTOR: Trim adjustment

gibbons gibbons at as.net
Fri Oct 3 19:28:59 CDT 2008

Hello
Today I started on adjusting the canard angle(leading edge down) I
adjusted it about a tongue depressor thickness, it was a little nose up
from level ( bubble on the line). Now it is closer to been center. At my
high speed (165k) the elevator is  level with my cuff (400# in front
seat) . With me pushing down on the stick.
Barry
.

riginal Message-----